Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Sunday, October 27, 2013

31days // Lessons

Can I be honest with ya'll? Posting for 31 days straight is haaard. Especially posting on the weekends!

So now that I got that disclaimer out, you'll understand if any posts in these last of the series are lackluster. Forgive me, will ya? :)

***

Tonight, I'm going to answer the second part of my wonderful friend Julie's question. She asked
what has been my favorite thing that I've learned from this series so far. 

As difficult as it may be to put together substance for these last few days, it's worth it for how beautifully God pulled my story out of me with this series. That has absolutely been my favorite part, digging deep into my past, and talking about how my mind was molded and shaped regarding purity. And then how the Lord came and completely reshaped my view on the topic.

I think my favorite lesson that I've learned through these 31 days on purity has been the reminder that God is constantly going to be renewing my heart. I am constantly going to face battles with maintaining a pure heart, and it's freeing to be reminded that 
only God can give me the strength that the battle requires. 

I've also been incredibly blessed by the support of you readers. Every single sweet comment, every single retweet, or social media shout out has been a giant blessing. It's your way of reminding me that 
the Lord will turn my mess into His glory. 

And for that, I will always stand in awe of Him. 


1 comment:

. said...

I love your posts. They are honest and helpful. They make us wake up and see what is good and what to do when faced with a problem.

Keep spreading God's word, sister. So proud of you! ❤️