Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Sunday, October 20, 2013

31days // Ask Anything!

I've done this before, and had a blast answering your questions. I've been wanting to do another Ask Me post, specifically for this 31days series. I want to hear from you!

Do you have any questions?

Or, is there something related to purity that you would like me to talk about in the next 10 days? 

Let me know! Even if you just want to share your thoughts on this series, I would love to hear what's on your mind!


Questions can absolutely be asked anonymously, and you can even e-mail them if you'd like! Shoot a message to sweethomesbblog (at) gmail.com. 

Can't wait to hear from you!

Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

. said...

I love this! ❤️

Muahahhaa.... Just kidding, LOL!

1) What advice can you give to teens (anyone actually) about staying pure?

2) When you feel down or worried and turn to the bible, what do you imagine when you read a passage or scripture to understand what it means?

3) What are your plans for the Holidays. :)

. said...

Ooh one more,

4) Do Christians also pray the our father prayer too? :) Just curious.

Julie said...

Hmmm. I'd love to know some of your favorite verses on purity! Cause I know you've got some good ones up your sleeve ;) Also, what has been your favorite/best thing you've learned from this series so far?

. said...

When you feel afraid or nervous, what scripture helps you gain confidence?