Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

31days // Hope Spoken Link Up

Since this whole series was prompted by a conference, I think the Hope Spoken link up totally fits in my 31days! ;)

Today, I'll be linking up with my fellow conference attendees, and sharing a little bit about myself! If you're new here at Sweet Home Santa Barbara, hello! I'm Amy. 


{Photo taken by the amazing Megan Westmoreland}

I'm a 24 year old California girl, working as a financial analyst, blogging my nights away, and lovin' Jesus 24/7. He came and changed my life, and now I can't help but life the rest of it for Him. 

The thing I am probably most nervous about for the weekend is asking for the time off work. I know it will be fine, but I'm kiiind of worrying over the fact that I'll be taking two weeks off in January for this. Once I get that part over with, it'll be all excitement from there!

Speaking of excitement, I am sooo looking forward to reuniting with some amazing friends (like Annie & Kerrie) and excited to meet some brand spankin' new friends, too!

What I am most hoping to bring back from the conference is a better understanding of the love of Jesus Christ. I hope to feel refreshed while I'm there, have those tense shoulders relax a little bit. I can never fully grasp just how good our God is, so I hope to come back thinking to myself "dang, He's even better than I thought!"

And something fun/random about me is that I have the goal to visit all 50 states. I'll be crossing off Texas at Hope Spoken! Woo hoo!

Happy Humpday, loves!

5 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

Visit me when you come to TN!!!!

katie_shannon said...

That is so exciting you're going to HopeSpoken! I wanted to go, but had to choose one conference. Can't wait to read all about your time there!

Heather Leigh_A beautiful ministry said...

I'd sooo love to go to Hopespoken!! It would be amazing to meet all of my ladies!

I live in MD! When you visit there hit me up :)

Heather said...

So glad for another familiar face girl! We need to hang out more this time too. Let's plan a coffee date for sure.

Heather @ Finding Beauty in the Ordinary said...

I recognize you from Influence pics! :) Looking forward to meeting you!!! Excited to "meet" you here! Heather xoxo
www.findingbeautyintheordinary.com