Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Vegas In Pictures























It was my first real girl's trip to Vegas, and it was so. much. fun. It's trips like these that remind me how fortunate I am to have a good group of girl friends. 

Friends that:

-Will help me frantically search for my eye drops when I am freaking out that my eyes are red. 

-Will split nachos with me 14 times in 3 days. 

-Will tell hilarious stories about splitting 5 entrees between 2 people at a restaurant at 3 AM. And then pull out the 5 trays of left overs the next morning to prove that the number was not at all an exaggeration (like the bullet above). 

-Won't judge me when I bust out my easy flats 30 minutes after we get to a club. (Easy flats were the best investment of the trip. Don't go to Vegas without them!).

We better be will still doing trips like this for years to come. 

I need my girl time, and they don't have a choice. 

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Wowzers, look at your legs!!
All that running has paid off, you look stunning.
The pool photo's are so cool, makes me wish I could go swimming right now.