Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Friday, May 4, 2012

Flashback Friday - Warped Tour Edition

In the spirit of last weekend's epic concert experience, I'm flashing back on another amazing concert that I went to. 

Warped Tour '08. 

Gosh was that really almost 4 years ago? Crazy!

Time, slow down. Please and thank you. 


There were so many amazing artists there that year, some of my favorites being Relient K, Katy Perry, Angels & Airwaves and We the Kings. 

We also had our very own amazing photographer, as displayed by the photos below:

Front row at We the Kings. Yupppp, that cool.


Have I mentioned lately that I love this girl? Cause I do. 

A lot. 


Have I also mentioned that when it comes to games, I have to compete? It doesn't matter who I'm competing against. I will compete. 

Red light, green light


And I will win. 


Well, that last part might be a stretch. 

Push up competition

But this whole competitive thing? It hasn't changed much in the last four years. Take my cousin's bar mitzvah last year:

Hula hoop competition

Musical chairs


You better believe I beat all those 13 year olds in limbo. And almost gave the dj a show. 


Don't worry though, I kept it PG13. 

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you definitely had a good time at warped tour. i miss going to concerts. it's been ages. love your face xoxo

Courtney Cakes said...

I like to say I am insanely competitive... :)

Megan said...

Hahaha, those pictures are so cute! You look like you are having THE best time!!

Lovelyladyjb said...

Hey, a little competition never hurt anybody! ;) haha new follower!

Daisy said...

Great photos, you've got some skills there, I tried hoopla hooping with Emily the other day and can't seem to keep the hoop up for more than two spins.