Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

STAGECOACH


Without further adieu, I give you the best weekend ever. 

Side note: I just got Photoshop, and really wanted to get these photos all jazzed up as practice for using it. Buttt I'm a procrastinator. And it's almost 11PM, and I'm still going off of a few hours of sleep. So I give you edit-less pictures. 

Enjoy!

Day 1:







Loved this girl's hat:


Hard cider is officially my new drink of choice.


What turned into the pose of the weekend:



Made a lot of new friends tailgating (aka trying to finish the beverages we thought we could bring in, but sadly were mistaken).







Day 2:








Twins!



Day 3:



Beer pong champs:


Can you tell that my camera died half way through day 2? Yeah, I came real prepared with my battery charger. 

Not

Oh well, my favorite outfit was Day 1 anyway. 

Besides the amazing music (Luke Bryan, Brad Paisley, Miranda Lambert, Martina McBride, Blake Shelton, Jason Aldean, Band Perry, Sheryl Crow, just to name a few), the highlight of the trip was probably when I was asked if I was Asian. Can't say that's happened to me before. 

Actually, there were others. But you know what they say. 

What happens at Stagecoach, stays at Stagecoach. ;)




4 comments:

Karli at Girls Traveling said...

oh girl! that looks like a blast! jealous. and you're right...outfit one was adorable! plus you have great arms. what kind of workouts do you do?

Stacy Uncorked said...

Oh you lucky LUCKY girl! With all that amazing music and all that fun? Totally sounds like the Best. Weekend. EVER. ;)


May Day Weather and Spicy Racks

Impulsive Addict said...

I saw some of these sassy pics on instagram! You know I love pics! They're so fun to look at! It looks like you guys had a blast!!! I can't wait to experience some Cali in a few short hours!!

Thanks for linking up with us again!!

Daisy said...

Looks like you has an AMAZING time, wish I could have joined in!
If only...
Great photos, your friends look like so much fun.