Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Thursday, May 24, 2012

So you thought the traveling was over, huh?


Yupp, that's right. I'm not at work today, because I'm driving to fabulous Las Vegas, where I will be spending Memorial Day Weekend with 7 other gorgeous gals. 

Kristi, Carly and I are going with 4 of Carly's friends from college, and I can.not.wait. 

I apologize in advance for the photo overload that will occur come next week. 

If you want a little preview, follow me here.

And to spice up your Friday, I leave you with some of my favorite tunes that I'm sure I'll be rocking out to this weekend. 

Have a little dance party in your cubicle. Or wherever you are today. 

If I was there, I'd totally be right there dancing with you. 

Enjoy.




I hope you have a very long and enjoyable weekend!

1 comment:

Amy Charming said...

Enjoy & be safe!

Put $5 on blackjack for me -- or something, I don't know the lingo! haha