Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Photos and a 10K

Big news today, guys. First of all, I'm going to try to do the May Photo A Day Challenge:


Since I'm a little obsessed with Instagram as it is, shouldn't be too hard. Right?

The other big news is that I'm bringing back the Fit Club posts, because Kristi and I are training for a 10K!

I've run some 5Ks before (not since highschool) but never a 10K. I think I've decided that at some point in my life, I want to run a half marathon. So I figure this is a great place to start! We haven't signed up for a race yet, but we're targeting sometime in August. Maybe this one. 

More details to come, but as of now, we're planning to start training next week. Wish us luck!

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Ooh, I hadn't heard of that particular race! I might join you. :-) Yay running! And Instagram!

Daisy said...

10 K wow, have fun training.
I still have to try instagram, might be something to look into soon, is it any good?