Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I Don't Mean To Brag

But my weekend starts today. 

Because I'm going here:


I've been looking forward to this trip since I first felt called to go on it, sitting in church probably only the second time I had attended Reality

This trip was all God's work. He provided the finances, and He pushed me to go. Deciding to go across the country with really no one I know all that well? Yupp, that was all Him. 

Now let's just hope he can get me to the airport in 4 hours {at 3:30AM}.

I can't wait to see what He has in store for me. 

Before I go, I leave with a recipe. Can't take credit for this one folks, but I can say that it is ah.may.zing

When we see a recipe like this, there's no way we can pass that up. Let's just say Kristi and I have a soft spot for chocolate and peanut butter. 

Here are some pictures of how ours turned out:

{Disclaimer: May cause drooling}



So, so good.

Go check out Eat Yourself Skinny, you won't be disappointed. 

Have a lovely week/weekend everyone! Can't wait to come back and post all about Boston. 

{Don't worry, I'll still be blowing up Instagram. Can't help it, I'm obsessed}

2 comments:

Kerrie Williams said...

yay! Have fun! I look forward to following along on instagram :)

Daisy said...

I hope you are having a fantastic time, can't wait to read all about it.