Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sometimes & Always

Sometimes I try my best to eat healthy. 

Always If there are leftovers in the house, I will eat them. It's just too easy to convince myself that the leftovers have to be eaten eventually, right?

We had wayy too many leftovers after the birthday celebrations


Sometimes I just.don't.want. to go to the gym.

Always I feel great afterwards. So during those "Sometimes" moments, I just need to get my lazy butt there. 

Gotta love good-quality pics


Sometimes I wish I could move thousands of miles away to try out the South or the East coast or anything different from California. 

Always I know I could never live any farther from these two than I do now. A 4 hour drive is far enough!


Sometimes I feel the overwhelming presence of the Lord {and it's ahhhmayzing}.

Always I am thankful to have a faith based on the truth of the Word, and not the feelings that come and go. 

Happy Tuesday!!


Oh, and PS: have you checked out the lovely Kerrie's giveaway yet? I mean, I really want to win one of her gorgeous clutches from her shop. But because I love you all, I thought I'd let you enter too. 

Besides, a little competition never hurt anyone :)

Check it out here.

11 comments:

Victoria said...

great list!

i usually make myself go run even when i don't want to :)

cute blog!!

Life With Lauren said...

Oh that funfetti dip looks so good! I am trying to good right now I think I would have had to given it to somebody to take home (if it is not there I can't eat it lol) Such a cute blog!

Mosby Hardin said...

The south is so where it is at!

Jamie said...

I LOVE leftovers. So easy and so yummy but most often it's junk food!

Daisy said...

Sometimes I just want to read a great post.
Always know I can find one here
:)
Great post Amy, feel the same about working out as you do.

Jess said...

My husband is from California, but he's slowly seeing the benefits of the South and Georgia!! However, it is the hardest thing leaving his niece and nephew whenever we go out to visit

Rach said...

Love those last two! :)

Breanna said...

I found your blog today through another! I'm so glad I did...as I'm your newest follower! :)

Can't wait to follow along!

~ Breanna

Jessa said...

I always seem to be the ONLY one eating the leftovers. That gets a little old. haha!

MostWhatMatters said...

I am the same way about working out! You look great, so it pays off! I am your newest follower in all capacities! Check out my post if you get a chance. Amber

Megan said...

I definitely will eat anything that exists in our house until it's totally gone. Love what you said about having God's word of truth.

Thanks for linking up!!