Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Thursday, June 28, 2012

22

Today is my last day being 22. And looking back, I can honestly say that this has been one of the best years of my life. 

I celebrated my last birthday with a handful of close friends. 


I want to write a whole long sappy post as I look back on the last year, but really, sometimes there just are no words. 

No words to describe how happy I am. 

I feel like this year, I finally came into myself. And it is a process that continues every day. But that process has led me to really appreciate who Amy is. 

And so I go into my last day of being 22 with nothing but appreciation for all of the memories that have been formed over the last year, and excitement for what 23 will bring. 

As for those memories, well here are just a handful:



23, bring it on. 

I'm ready. 

**Sidenote: I was so happy to be able to support the wonderful Kerrie as a Featured Sponsor this month! All proceeds go towards her and Wade's Mission Trip to... get this, INDIA! Check out my guest post here**

6 comments:

Sammantha said...

Good for you! Happy (early) birthday!

www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

Courtney Cakes said...

I think I have said this already... And I am sure I will say it again... BUT... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Jess said...

22 and 23 ages were GREAT ages for me!! I'm agreeing with you...I really found myself during those ages and learned what life was really about! I'm excited for you and what the next year will bring. I met my husband towards the end of 23 and got married in February at 25. So life has changed alot since I was your age (just a few years ago)! So glad we're "blog friends" now! :-)

Daisy said...

have a super duper birthday tomorrow! May your 23rd year be EVEN better than your 22nd.
So...I want to hear all about the original chocolate shop I saw in one of your photo's :)

Kerrie Williams said...

yay! Happy almost birthday!! Love ya Amy!

L said...

Well Happy Birthday girl!! I am visiting your blog from Kerrie's blog!! =) =) Loving it!! Newest follower right here.
So jealous that you live in Santa Barbara too =P
Much love girl!
L

allglorious-within.blogspot.com