Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Randoms

Back for round 2 of Monday randoms. 

Ready, go:

1. I just got back from a Sac town reunion with these girls:


And I got to meet this gorgeous baby:


It was a great weekend, and there will definitely be a photo dump sometime this week. 

2. As of yesterday, I am officially a published writer!

That's right, an article of mine made it's way to the inter-web. I submitted an article for a Life After College series. Check it out here at LAfamily.com, and let me know what you think!

3. We've got two birthdays at our house this week, so we'll be celebrating these two:


Get ready for some birthday-lovin' posts this week. 

4. This guy graduates on Friday:


So I've got myself another short work week. Pretty excited about it. But pretty not excited about my first 5 day work week in a month next week. 

5. I am ex-haus-ted from today's traveling, so I'm off to bed folks. 

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

Rach said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Congrats on getting published, girl! :)

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a great weekend love! xoxo

Kerrie Williams said...

you're so cute in your wetsuit :)