Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sacramento Recap

Time for a Sacramento recap, yay!

Meet Amanda:


We met way back when we were wee little ones. I still remember when her family moved onto our cul-de-sac {Am I the only one who can never remember how to spell that word?}. 

I remember her and her younger brother running up to be introduced in these giant winter jackets, and my 5-year-old self thinking Where are these kids from? Alaska?

Turns out, they weren't from Alaska. And even though that would have been cool, we became great friends anyway. 

Almost 18 years later, we're still great friends. And along the way, I've picked up some other amazing friends by extension. 

Meet Heather:


You might remember seeing her gorgeous self on this blog here or here.

Amanda brought Heather down to visit me back in the college days, and we instantly became best friends when we realized we had one major thing in common. 

We were both dating total jerks not the right guys for us. Luckily, we've both moved on since those relationships, but our friendship is still so strong. 


Now, meet Rylee:


That would be Amanda's adorable baby girl, who I just got to meet this weekend. 

Okay, now that you've got the main names down, here are the pics:





Daddy with sleeping Rylee












Loved this new shirt that I found at JCPenney. I gotta admit, when Amanda suggested checking it out, I was a bit  skeptical. But I found this and two other cute shirts, all for a combined total of about $50. You go, JCPenney!



Mommy and Daddy get a night out!



And it can't be a proper reunion without Dani!


It was a much needed reunion with good friends. You know you've got quality friendships when you can stay up until 3AM when you're exhausted, but there is just too much to catch up on. 

Love my Sac ladies.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

You went jetskiing, so much fun :)