Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Just Your Typical 7th Birthday Party

So while I was home this past weekend, my sister had not one, but two birthday parties to attend. 

Don't you miss those days? When you got invited to everyone and their mom's birthday parties, and got to do fun activities, stuff your face with cake/food and  walk away with a goodie bag?

Well, I only went to one of the two parties, but I lucked out and happened to choose the right one. 

Why was that, you ask? Because the first one was at typical Chuck E Cheese. And the second one? Well, it was this:









A kid asked if this was a 2 headed bunny



Needless to say, I now have several ideas for my 23rd birthday (coming up this month!).

1 comment:

Mrs. Match said...

Now that is one lucky little lady!!