Thank you for all of the birthday wishes :) And a HUGE thanks to any friends that might be reading this who helped make my birthday weekend a great one.
Believe it or not, I took zero pictures. Zero.
Very unlike me, but here's a recap of Photo A Day June to make up for it. I guess 22's my lucky number (it actually really is, ironically), because that's how many pics I managed to take this month again.
1. Morning: Friday morning spin class (haven't been there in a while, ha)
3. On My Plate
8. Six O'Clock
9. Your View Today: My View On Life
10. Best Bit Of Your Weekend: Reuniting with good friends
14. Time: Lunch time
15. Yellow: My yellow lab
16. Out and About
17. In Your Bag
18. Something We Don't Know About You: I keep all of my movie ticket stubs
20. Favorite Photo You've Ever Taken
22. From A High Angle
24. On Your Mind: Feeling blessed to be ending the weekend with a roomie dinner night
25. Something Cute: Roomies taking me out for a birthday dinner
I'm thinking I might be starting this month a day or so late, but definitely keeping up with the challenge: