Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Friday, July 13, 2012

It's Friiiiiiday, Friiiiday!

Yeah, you know what song I'm talking about. 

Apparently one of the most hated songs ever.

But you know what? I don't care. I'll blast that jam every single Friday. 

Actually, I do not. But I do love the song. 

You know, I wasn't gonna post today. {Guess I'm still being a bad blogger} But I was sick of the period post being at the top of my blog. 

I didn't want people stumbling upon my page and going woahhh, nice introduction Amy. Glad to know you have bodily issues. 

Thanks to everyone who commented saying they're glad I'm not broken anymore. Me too, guys! Me too!

I'll leave you with my memory verse for this week. Stumbled upon this on a random verse generating website, and had no idea that it inspired the name of one of my favorite bands (Building 429).

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. 

Ephesians 4:29

This verse really helped me this week. Anytime I got the urge to complain, or make a snarky remark {which never happens to me, ever} I would turn and look at this verse. 

Then I'd just go on a run, and bitch in my head instead. 

The negative thoughts went away eventually, and hopefully some pounds will too!

Happy Friday!

XO

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I hope you're feeling better girlie! Thank goodness it's Friday. This has been the longest week ever!!