Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Humpday Randoms

1. Listen to this song:


I've been listening to it on repeat. Allll morning. 

I've already had a coworker skype me about my dance moves. 

2. I get to teach a training class today, so business attire it is:


And yes, that is a bathroom picture for you. 

You love it, I know. 

3. You're almost to your weekend. 

But you probably already knew that, huh?

4. Go congratulate her

Sooo excited for them :)

Have yourself a Happy Humpday!

XO

6 comments:

Linnea said...

I guess number 4 answers my question I asked when I e-mailed you, lol!

Cute dress.

Mosby Hardin said...

I have been obsessed with this song too!

Rach said...

AHHHHH! I had no idea about Megan!! I am going through my Google Reader right now and I hadn't made it to her blog yet. How exciting!! :)

And girl, I love that song!

Unknown said...

Love the dress! And I have been loving that song too! It's so "summer" to me for some reason haha. I just picture people at a cook out or bonfire or beach listening to it hehe.

Happy Hump Day Amy! :)

Elissa said...

FUN certainly describes them accurately!

and I am so so so excited and happy for Megan!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Your dress is so cute and what fun pictures. I am new to your blog. Glad I found it!!