Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Life is Good

Yupp, that's about it. Life is good. 

People have told me that college is the best time in life. And of course I loved college. Living on my own for the first time, surrounded by people my own age, no rules, no curfew? 



Yeah, it was awful


No but really, college was amazingggg. It was all I could have asked for. I learned so much about myself, and about life. While having so. much. fun. It was the best. 

But you know what?

It's gotten better. 


And for that, I am thankful. 

That's all for today folks. Life is good great. Let's go live it, shall we?

4 comments:

Kate Sparkles said...

Honestly, I never know if I wish my college experience was like the American one or not.

The living away from home with friends seems fun, but not squishy dorms and communal bathrooms. But then most people I know here hardly make any lasting friends from their university experience, where as that's where American's seem to meet their BFF's... so I'm torn, but I completely agree that life afterwards is so much better again!

Linnea said...

You are right. College was amazing, but life still keeps getting better and better. :)

Linnea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

I love your positive outlook on life!! I'm with you, although my college experience was awesome, my life just keeps being amazing also!