Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Thursday, March 1, 2012

You Know You're Getting Old When...

Your baby brother is officially an adult.


Happy 18th Birthday, Mike!


Since this is my blog, I get to be as sappy as I want. So here it goes.

Santa Barbara, 1995

Dear Mike, 

Happy Birthday! After this one, there's not many more birthdays to look forward to, so enjoy it!

I hope you know that I am so proud to have you as my brother. You have grown up to be such a good guy (I would say man, but that's just weird). Not to mention, you're kind of a stud:


So even though you have completely taken over my bathroom, and usually only respond to my texts with a single word, I still love you. 

I hope you have an amazing college experience, and make some incredible memories with the friends you will have for the rest of your life. 

And maybe meet some girl that will be really lucky to have you (see the stud photo above). 

Happy Birthday, little bro.

Also in Santa Barbara, 1995

I love you a lot.

3 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

What a sweet post for your baby brother! Does he read your blog? Great pics too!

Happy Birthday, Mike!

Daisy said...

Lovely post! I wish your brother a very happy birthday.

Leslie Reed said...

Amy, you make our family look so nice and normal. What would we do without you? Thanks for the nice birthday tribute to your brother. Love, Mom