Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bright Jeans and Country Boots

I went shopping this weekend and maybe definitely splurged a bit. But I'd say it was pretty necessary, because my wardrobe could use some exciting new additions. 

So I give you my adventurous buy of the weekend, some bright colored jeans and new cow girl boots:


Jeans and Boots: Both from Wet Seal


Considering I'm going to Stagecoach in a few weeks (An entire weekend full of country music in Palm Springs? Count me in!!), I definitely needed some new boots for that weekend. 


Becoming more adventurous with my style this year? Check!

6 comments:

Kerrie said...

cute pants! I'm keeping my eye out for a great pair of yellow or aqua denims

Stacy Uncorked said...

LOVE the boots! And the pants are perfect for spring color! :)


Warrior Cats Easter, Monsuno Obsession, Honeymoon Wine, Fairy Hobmother

Impulsive Addict said...

Colored jeans are all the rage this year! I see them everywhere but I just can't do it. It reminds me of the 80's and I'm not willing to relive those pre-teen years. I always jump on board later on though.

You will be styin' at Stagecoach!!!

Thanks for linking up my friend! Hope you're doing well. I've been MIA lately! =\

Daisy said...

Ooooooh I love the pants!! I've been looking for the perfect colored pair as well....no luck so far.
Loving the boots as well...great look :)

Shawn said...

I bought 2 pair this week too! Red and blue...I love them! I so wish I could wear boots but sadly I have man calves and I can't find them to fit.

You will knock 'em dead line dancing' in those!

THanks for linking up with us!

Rudy said...

Thank you for your recommendation.I want to tell you True Religion Outlet store is also a good choice.