Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Weekend Details

My weekend consisted of:

Friday traffic


A high school soccer game


A trip to the resort (forgot my swim suit even after packing it. fail.)


Photo shoots with my mini me


More photo shoots with the fam




Taking cool pictures at a candle shop


Catching up with great friends


It was a great weekend. Counting down the days until next weekend when I will be reunited with these people:


Friday night we will be in that exact restaurant.

I. Can't. Wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely looks like a good time. my swap post is up :) thank you again for the very thoughtful note and items. i loved them. xoxo

http://www.ohmissyme.com/2012/02/ttut-snap-crackle-and-swap.html

Connie said...

Where is that resort??

I'm coming to California in a couple weeks and I think I need to go there.