Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Friday, February 24, 2012

Flashback Friday - Winners

So this Flashback Friday is gonna be short and sweet, and very picture-filled. Why you ask? Because I'm writing this after midnight, and this is the latest I've been awake in I don't know how long. 


Yeah, I'm lame now. It's okay. I can admit that.

Anywho, I've mentioned a few times on here that I still play softball for fun. I used to be on a pretty awesome team called the Designated Drivers, and now I'm playing with some coworkers. It's a great time, don't get me wrong. But I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Because we're friends and all, and that's what friends do. 

It's been a long time since we won a game. 

Oh wait, did I just admit that? Oh well, I did. 

So here's to remembering the days when our team won softball games. 

Those days will be back again soon! I'm sure. 







We won intramurals that year, and these people turned out to be some of my greatest friends from UCSB.

But hey, winning isn't everything right? 

Right.

And now this grandma is off to bed. Happy Friday!

No comments: