1. What does someone do when they're stuck in traffic in Santa Barbara? Why, take pictures of course.
2. My absolute favorite street sign in all of Santa Barbara Actually it's in Carpinteria, but close enough!: Santa Claus Lane. See folks, it does exist!
3/4. Spent a day at Dog Beach with Carly this weekend. It's funny how when you live by the beach, you never seem to get there as often as you should. This weekend was the first time in forever that I went to the beach. I loved it. I will most definitely be there again soon.
1. The lovely Carly and Scooby.
2. That's my college! I love UCSB!
3. Carly and me! It was soo nice being at the beach. I can't wait to get there more! Hoping the weather stays this nice, of course.
4. Scooby. Isn't he just the most handsome dog ever? Yes, he is.
I couldn't have asked for a better Saturday.