Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2012 Blogging Party!

So a few weeks back, I mentioned that I joined my first ever blogging party, hosted by CaseyDanielle and Alycia. I got paired with this lovely lady:




Is she gorgeous or what? I have had so much fun getting to know Kelly through her blog. Her and her husband are too cute:




Go visit her blog and enjoy their love story. It's not done yet, so get caught up and enjoy the rest of the posts as they come! I know I'll be reading them. Kelly was so sweet, and sent me this cooking magazine for our gift exchange:



I was SO excited when I opened my package. In case I haven't mentioned it enough lately, I am loving cooking. I can cook? What? It's true, or at least I'm working on it. I'm so excited to look through this magazine and find more healthy recipes to try. Kelly bookmarked some of her favorites for me:



It was the perfect gift, and I can gladly say that my first blogger gift exchange was a definite success. Can't wait for the next one!


Thanks, Kelly!

6 comments:

Samantha said...

What a neat gift! I loved participating in this gift exchange! :)

I'm your newest follower!

Sam
http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Cookbooks are always such a great gift because everyone needs to eat and you get tired of the same-old same-old all the time. I'm glad you had fun!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Great book!! We had so much fun participating in this link up/gift exchange. We were paired with Sam from the above comment. :-)
We are following you now!!
We'd love for you to come and visit us!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Jessi said...

Such a great gift! I had a blast with the exchange, too, and have loved all the new blogs I've found because of it--like yours! I'm a new follower and will be back you can be sure!

Jessi from Hopes and Dreams
cherishinghopesanddreams.blogspot.com

Jen@mamaZEN said...

what a great idea! Stopping by from the party - new follower :)

Chandra said...

Hey there...new to your blog by way of the linkup and thought I smelled something tasty over here:D Enjoy your gift and if you ever decide to share any of your tasty eats, I'd love for you to join me on Wednesdays and link them up. Have a good day:D