1. Bible verse of the week:
Lord, you have brought light to my life;
my God, you light up my darkness
Psalm 18: 28
So simple, and yet so true. I have been so thankful for my faith these last few weeks, it seems to make every day better.
2. This week has been gorgeous! It rained Monday, but every day after that has just been beautiful. I guess winter doesn't exist in Santa Barbara? Hey, I'm not complaining. I went to the beach during my lunch break on Tuesday, and just had to take some pictures:
|That would be my college, love it.|
I feel sooo lucky to call this place home.
3. After watching this video on Kristie Was Here (if you haven't read her blog, do yourself a favor and visit her!) I fell in love with this song:
Like Ob. Sessed. I've given disclaimers to my roommates that I'll be playing the same song over and over for a while.
Favorite Line: I lose track of time so I might be past my prime but I'm feeling oh so good.
4. Gotta love camera phones:
5. On that note, I am albino. It needs to be fixed. A sap.
6. I'm officially able to cook off book now. I made these zucchini-cheese stuffed shells last night:
And I made them with no recipe! Woo! Go me.
7. Alright blog land, you're not allowed to judge me. I don't know how you spent your Wednesday night, but this is how we spent ours:
|No make up|
|Stuffing our faces with cookie dough|
|And drinking wine|
That cookie dough that we're devouring? It makes the best. peanut butter cookies. ever. I might just have to share the recipe sometime.
8. This is the best game ever:
Play it. It's awesome.
9. I love wine. That's all.
10. Happy Friday! We made it to another weekend. Hopefully I don't spend as much this weekend as I did last weekend. I'm sure my bank account would appreciate that.