Amy from the CHARMING blog came up with a fun new monthly link up called 10 on 10. She asks 10 questions, we post on the 10th. Super fun and easy, right?
Until I decide to be late and post on the 13th...
Oh well, better luck next month Amy (me Amy, not Charming Amy).
Ready or not, here come some Q and A:
1. All time favorite band? Ohh this is a hard one. When it comes to picking a favorite anything (which I'm sure will come up in future questions) I'm always the "I don't really have a favorite... I like everything" type of girl. And I genuinely mean that, I am not picky at all. But for the sake of keeping things interesting, I'll try and be more selective. Sooo, favorite band? Of all time? I'll say Relient K.
I've seen them live too! At this concert. It was amazinggg.
2. Do you subscribe to any magazine? If so, what? I actually just got a Cooking Light subscription for my birthday. Kristi got it for me, and she knows me oh so well because I could spend hours looking through those things.
3. What state do you live in? California! Born and raised here, and haven't left yet.
4. Fashion: How do you feel about brown and black together? When it comes to fashion, I'm not exactly sure what the rules are. I am usually just a "does it look good?" kind of girl, so to be honest, I hadn't even heard that these shouldn't go together. I'll usually ask my roommates advice on outfits if I'm not sure, so I can ask them and let you know :)
5. What blog do you absolutely love reading? My favorite types of blog posts to read are the ones that remind me of all of the good in the world, and inspire me to go make some more. Show some more love, make some more friends, that good stuff. The blogs that never fail to provide me with these posts are E Tells Tales, Story of My Life and Enjoying the Small Things.
6. What is the best movie you have seen lately? I was a fan of the new Spider Man. I mean, do you blame me?
I also rented Big Miracle recently, because I am a complete sucker for a good chick flick. And animals. A chick flick with whales? Sold.
7. Have you ever been on a cruise? No! But I'm dying to go on one.
8. Are you an early bird or a night owl? Definitely more of an early bird. I can't sleep in past 8 AM anymore, no matter how late I go to bed.
9. Have you ever had a bad date? Describe. I wouldn't say that I've had a bad date before, but definitely awkward ones. One time in high school, I went to a movie with a guy who I had a crush on in middle school, but didn't know all that well anymore.
Oh, and his dad was there.
I guess it's not totally weird for parents to chaperon dates? But it definitely made it awkward.
10. What is your favorite quote? Lately I've been loving this one:
Be the person you want to be. It's contagious.
Happy Monday loves! Have yourself a great one.