Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Prayer Chain // Week 12

Happy Sunday, lovelies!
 
I'm fairly certain that's how I start almost every single one of my Prayer Chain posts. But you know what, that's okay! Because Sundays are happy days, and you all are lovely, right?
 
Right!
 
Glad we got that covered.
 
Today, I am feeling incredible thankful for the sweet conversations that have taken place this weekend. Conversations with my family, friends who I haven't seen in too long, and a conversation with one lovely blogger who I had the pleasure of meeting in person! {this girl}
 
And for frozen yogurt, because an abundance of that was enjoyed this weekend.
 

I hope your weekend has been equally blessed, and that all is going well in your neck of the woods.
 
Today, I ask for continued prayer that God's will would be done in my life. I pray that He pull me very close during this season of change, and that He help me to walk in faith, not fear.
 
How can we be praying for you? Melissa Jo and I would love to know! Link up a post, or shoot us a comment/email/tweet!
 
Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray.
Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praises. 
Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them 
pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. 

James 5: 13-14
 

Sweet Home Santa Barbara

5 comments:

. said...

I will pray that God keeps guiding you and always fill you with so much happiness in your life. :D

Rainey said...

Continued prayers for you doing this time of change in your life. :-)

R's Rue said...

Wonderful prayer!
Glad I found your blog!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Heather Leigh_A beautiful ministry said...

Oh wow! Convos with the family are the best! :) WHat a great Link up. :)

Caravan Sonnet said...

I am praying that the Lord will guide your days and all of your steps. This past week one of the verses that I was memorizing was from Psalm1:6 which states: "Yahweh charts the path that I take". I pray this for you to friend!

SO sad that I didn't get to meet your lovely self due to my health issues but I look forward to an opportunity hopefully in the future! Thank you for ALL of your prayers on my behalf!
:) Rebecca