Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Monday, May 13, 2013

Finding Freedom in the Spirit

Happy Monday!

Hope your Monday morning is going well! I 100% dropped the ball on today's race recap {hopefully, coming tomorrow!}, but the good news is I did manage to get a post up somewhere!

I could not be more honored or humbled to be featured on Overcome the Lie today. May is a month all about the Spirit over there, and today, I am writing about the incredible freedom that the Spirit brings. 

If you check it out, take a look around to find out what this organization is about. I know you will feel right at home :)

Love you all! More than I could possibly express. 

1 comment:

Leah said...

loved it. we are all sinners, but love how for those of us, His grace lifts our burdens and sets us apart.
such a priviledge to be called His daughter!