Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Friday, January 18, 2013

Pay It Forward!

So I saw a friend mention this on Facebook, and when I saw it crossed over into Blogland (thanks, Melissa!), I knew I had to participate. 

What is it, you ask?

The Pay It Forward Project!


Ready for the deets?

The first 5 people to comment on this post with their e-mail address (and blog URL if they have one) will receive, sometime in 2013, a surprise gift from your's truly!

I love putting together care packages (even though I am often the biggest procrastinator at actually getting them in the mail, right Elissa and Jordan?).

But hey, with a whole calendar year, how badly could I procrastinate this one? 

Determined to kick that bad habit to the curb, and get you a lovely gift in the mail!

So who wants in?



7 comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

i do i do lisacreter@gmail.com

@ www.somethinginfinitelyinteresting.com

xoxo
Lisa

Linnea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Victoria said...

this is the second post i have seen about this!! i am comtempalating doing it myself :)

minetolive@hotmail.com

Rach said...

AHHH! I MADE THE CUT! :D This is such a fun idea, friend! :)

Tamara said...

How fun, I've seen this on Facebook but like the idea of it much better here in the blog world! Count me in! And I'll keep the game going and post it on my blog!

Melissa Jo said...

WOOT WOOT! You got 5 folks, go girl!

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet idea!

PS-Found you through Melissa Jo's blog...the minute I saw the picture of you in your Brady jersey, I knew I had to start following along. I'm so excited for tomorrow's game!!