Here I thought February was the month for couples.
Surprise, surprise! It's also the month for single ladies link ups!
But before I even get started here, I want to say a giant Thank You.
Thank you to all of the incredible people that left kind, inspiring and encouraging comments on yesterday's post. This blog has led me to meet so many incredible friends who consistently lift me up and point me closer to Christ.
Thank you for accepting me.
Thank you for believing in me.
Thank you for loving me as I am, a sinner who daily falls short, yet will never stop striving to be more like Christ.
I'm pretty sure that quote was meant in a romantic sense, but I'd say it fits you all perfectly.
I saw that my sweet blog friend Kiki linked up to a Single Ladies Blog Party, and I couldn't resist. I figure what better way to celebrate my single-ness than with a bunch of other beautiful single ladies? I'm sure plenty of guys are jealous right now.
So here I am! Linking up with Meghan. Thank you for coming up with this wonderful idea, girl! I'm so excited to be participating!
Bring on the questions:
1. White chocolate or milk/dark chocolate? Is all of the above an option?
No? Okay. I would say I like white or milk chocolate the best, but I've got no complaints on dark chocolate and that's technically good for you, right? So sign me up for that!
2. Tea or coffee? I drink tea more regularly, so I would say that.
But if I'm on a coffee date with a friend, definitely ordering me a chai tea latte with almond milk, or a salted caramel mocha -- yum!
3. Movie or book on a night in? Gosh with all of these questions I just want to answer all of the above! Movies and books are both great in my book.
But I suppose if I had to choose, I'm a movie lover at heart. A good chick flick gets me every time.
4. Rom-com or a tear jerker? Rom-com all the way.
Bam, how's that for a decisive answer?
5. Who is the first literary couple to come to your mind? In all honesty, since I just read Kiki's post, I'm gonna have to agree with her. Katniss and Peeta.
6. Who is the first *movie* couple that comes to your mind? The couple from The Vow. If you haven't read that book, dooo it!
7. Roses or chocolate? Roses, definitely roses. :)
8. Fancy dinner in a 4-star restaurant, or a simple picnic? Simple picnic works for me.
Not saying I'd say no to that dinner, though.
9. Dream wedding scenario: outdoor family affair, or a formal church wedding & reception at a 5-star hotel?
A mix of these. I would love an outdoor wedding, but definitely hoping to have a big wedding full of family and friends.
You are all invited.
10. What was the last love song you listened to? I would say the song I'm listening to now counts. More by Matthew West. A love song from God to me, the best kind :)
11. Favorite real life/celebrity couple? Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton.
Saw them both last year at Stagecoach and they are just adorable. And write dang good country songs, so 10,000 extra points for that.
12. One piece of advice about love: Already posted this pic, but it's so good that I'll do it again.
So true, people. And something that I have to remind myself of daily.
There we have it, ladies. Definitely love this link up idea, I see myself being back for more :)