Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Weekend Rundown!

Did everyone survive their Monday?

Mine included 4 hours in Urgent Care to find out that I possibly have a stress fractured foot :( I'm definitely concerned about how that's going to play into my half marathon training, but I got some good reading done while waiting at the Dr.'s, so I'm still a happy camper. 

I'll have an appointment with an Orthopedic this week to get the final verdict, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

Back to the wonderful weekend recap. It started with a fun night out at this adorable tapas/wine bar in Camarillo:


And the fun continued with a stop at this Irish pub:


Saturday, headed down to La Verne to watch the stud baby bro play some soccer. I am so proud of him, and he definitely gave us a crazy exciting performance when he scored the game winning goal in double overtime!

That a boy, Mike. That a boy!



Sunday, got to hang out at the Zoo for a company picnic and was stoked with a Patriots win! Family, friends and football? Even with a damaged foot, this girl's feeling pretty good!

How was your weekend?

5 comments:

Julie said...

Your weekend sounds amazing! I love your dress in the last few pics at your brother's soccer game!

I'll be thinking about/praying for you and your foot! :)

Rebecca O said...

GO PATS!! Oh no.. what happened to your foot?

Elissa said...

dang girl, you had a feeling about that foot! glad you got it checked out and hope the ortho can help you get it straightened out! yay again for mike! And seriously that dress is so cute and you look fabulous! hope your having a good day!

Rach said...

Looks like a great weekend! I hope your foot is okay, girl!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

Looks like you had a great time & enjoyed every second of it. I hope you get good results about your foot.