Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Friday, September 14, 2012

HAPPY Friday!

**Getting to sleep in every.single.morning this week made me happy. No morning work outs = +1 for the boot**
 
**Having a 3 day work week this week made me happy.**
 
**Having amazing friends offer to drive me places, hold things for me or just help in any way possible made me happy.**
 
**Having some awesome alone time with the Lord made me happy.**
 
**Knowing that I would be flying to Boston to spend an extended weekend with one of my best friends from college made me happy.**
 
**Having a trip down memory lane to find pics of Julie and I made me happy.**
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Can't wait to see this girl!
 
Hope everyone has a very HAPPY Friday!
 


2 comments:

Cassandra said...

I love three day work weeks... I'd take a 4day work week. Have a safe flight and a fun time in Boston!!!

Rach said...

Aww have fun, girl! I hope you have the best time! :)