Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Friday, September 7, 2012

HAPPY Friday!

Starting something new this week, it's called HAPPY Friday! and I'm going to list things that made me happy this week. Because in my opinion, you gotta choose whether to focus on the good or the bad. And I'm gonna focus on the good, ya dig?

**Knowing that I'm going to be seeing my fam this weekend made me happy.**


**Watching this preview over and over and over again made me happy. I'm about to start the book, and if it's even half as good as the preview (which I've heard it's better) then I'm sure I'll be obsessed.**



**Getting excited for a Friday night with these 2 made me happy.**


**Getting happy hour with my amazing roommates made me happy.**


**Getting a great discount and amazing service at Elephant Bar made me happy.**


**Finding this song, and making it my new obsession made me happy.**



**All of you amazing Blog friends made me happy. I love you all!**

Happy Friday, loves!

7 comments:

Kate Sparkles said...

Happy Friday to you too. It looks like you've got a great weekend ahead of you as well!

Rach said...

So much fun to look forward to this weekend! :)

Erin said...

Happy Friday, friend! :) Enjoy time with your family and the rest of your weekend!!!

Jordan said...

Definitely on my list of books to read! I can't see the movie without reading the book first. Happy Friday! xo

Elissa said...

ooh a weekend home! have such a good time!

And 1) that drink looks delish 2) I really like that song. I think its on a commercial right?

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

you are beautiful girl! I miss you!

Julie said...

I can't even wait for Perks of Being a Wallflower! It was one of my favorite books a few years ago, and I used to always say I wanted it to be made into a movie! So it's safe to say I'm pretty pumped for it.