Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Monday, December 12, 2011

That's What Friends Are For


I've only really got one thing to say today: My friends are amazing. I want to go on and on about how amazing they are, but I can't really express how thankful I am for them. So instead of letting my words do the talking, I'm gonna let some photos do the job instead. 


I really love my friends.
Like, REALLY love them.
I'll say it one more time...
I got alotta love for these guys.
I mean, they're pretty cool.
And always make me feel better when I feel (or look?) not my best
And celebrate with me when things are going my way
So I gotta show my appreciation
And those ones that I don't see as often as I'd like?
Well they're always just a phone call away
And they're just as cool.
So I have love for them too (and for the awesome photographer responsible for this pic)
These people help me enjoy the laughs
And laugh we do a lot
But they also help me through the tears
So cheers to my friends.
I love you a lot.
Thank you so much to my amazing friends. You all mean more to me than I could ever write in words. 

No comments: