2. It's this girl's birthday on Saturday:
So in honor of her last week of being 6, I get to put a bunch of pictures of her right here:
I really love this girl.
3. Remember the San Francisco trip that I mentioned here? Well I picked a date. I will officially be road tripping to San Fran for the three day weekend in January, and I could not be more excited. New Year's resolution: stop saying that I want to do things and just do them.
4. I am officially 22 1/2 as of yesterday. Happy half birthday to me!
5. I forgot how much I love this show:
Seriously, I love it. Watching this show will make any day better. If only I could just jump into the show and be bffs with these people. I think my friends and I would get along just perfectly with them.
6. There are wayy too many desserts at my house right now. If someone could come eat them, I would greatly appreciate it. Kthanks.
7. I said I'd post a recipe this week, so here it goes. The pic is of my left overs (because I didn't plan ahead and take the picture before) and I may or may not have made up the recipe. But it was delicious, healthy and fast. Can you tell this is amateur hour? No judging allowed.
Tomato Zucchini Soup
Organic Vegetable Broth (I used 2 1/4 cups)
1 can diced tomatoes (Mine was with basil, garlic and oregano)
1/2 Zucchini (Yupp, that's right. 1/2)
1. Cut the zucchini into slices, and cut the slices in half.
2. Put the vegetable broth, diced tomatoes and zucchini into a saucepan. Bring to a boil.
1/2 cup as much or as little asiago cheese as you want.
4. Once the broth mixture has begun boiling, remove from heat. Ladle soup into bowls, and sprinkle asiago cheese on top.
And there you have it, quick, easy and healthy soup.
8. So apparently my body has decided that every morning I should wake up somewhere between 6:30 and 7AM. Awesome, right? Not so much. So tonight, I am trying this:
I've had Neuro drinks before, but never the sleep kind. They would give samples when I worked at Kmart (because I am that cool), but they're apparently not allowed to give samples of the Sleep one since people might be driving home. Guess it's gotta be legit if it's dangerous, right? I'll keep you posted.
9. I joined Bloglovin. This little blog is getting a little more official.
10. This is my last post of 2011! It was a big year. Graduated college, got a big girl job, a lot of changes happened here in Santa Barbara. Oh, and I started a blog. The best change of all :) While 2011 has been a great year, I am confident that 2012 can only get better. Definitely looking forward to the adventures of this upcoming year. I hope everyone has a wonderful time celebrating the new year!