Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Monday, December 19, 2011

Breakfast in Solvang

I had a really great weekend that was packed with some good quality roommate time, my first company holiday party, a great day of football and a perfect day with my dad and sister (the rest of the fam come tomorrow). I drove up to Solvang on Sunday morning to meet my dad and sister for breakfast. Solvang is where they're staying this week, and it's the cutest little Danish town just 40 minutes from Santa Barbara. I had actually never been there before, so I had a great time walking around and enjoying the Christmas decorations.







We had an amazing Danish breakfast, and I can definitely say that I will probably be back up there for more meals while the fam is in town. Hope everybody else had a great weekend as well!

No comments: