Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ch-Ch-Changes

Thanks to Raven from A Momma's Desires and Pacifiers, I got some much needed blog style advice. I had no idea that I could make my blog all stylish with just some quick google searches. I was thinking I'd have to fork up some cash if I ever wanted a pretty blog, since I definitely have zero knowledge of photoshop and all that fun stuff. Anywho, just thought I'd pop in on this lovely Saturday to say hello! I've got a date with a friend to see this movie:


Truth be told, I need a bit of a pick me up right now, and nothing cheers me up more than a good old chick flick. Just watch the preview yourself:



Now tell me you didn't just get wayy excited for New Years Eve. Or, tell me I'm a sucker for chick flicks. At least one of the two will be true. 


Happy Saturday!

No comments: