This link up seems to be right up my alley. Right when I heard about the theme, I knew I wanted to get back to a passion that I've been neglecting lately, cooking!
I love cooking, but I am certainly no expert chef. My type of recipes are quick and easy.
Since I started finding my way around the kitchen, I've been blogging my favorite recipes along the way. Like these bad boys:
You can find these and other recipes here.
Today, I'm going to share a new favorite, Greek Pizza!
-Whole wheat pizza dough
-A few sprinkles of flour
-1 tblsp. olive oil
-1 jar tomato sauce
-1 jar artichoke hearts
-Garlic & herb goat cheese
1. Preheat oven 450 degrees.
2. On a cookie sheet, or pizza stone, roll out dough over sprinkled flour.
3. Slice onion until you have desired amount (I used about 1/2), and saute over medium-high heat until golden brown.
4. Pour and spread tomato sauce over pizza dough. Top with evenly distributed onions.
5. Chop desired amount of basil. Sprinkle on pizza, along with artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes.
6. Top with a layer of large crumbles of goat cheese. Heat for 8-10 minutes.
And voila! You have yourself a delicious pizza! And a pretty healthy one, too. If I do say so myself!
I hope you enjoy, and can't wait to see what simple simplicities you have to share!