Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Monday, March 4, 2013

Looks as of Lately

I'm really loving that blogging has gotten me more into fashion. 

And cooking, and reading, and running, and taking pictures, and the list of new found hobbies goes on and on. 

Here are some pics of some recent favorite outfits. 

One of which I'm wearing today, and I'll give you a hint. It's not Sunday. 


Those pictures were taken in my new room!! If you're following along on Instagram or Twitter (both @sweethomesb), then you already know that I moved this weekend. And if not, well surprise!

The very first piece of mail that I got at my new place was this gorgeous necklace that I ordered from L, who blogs at All Glorious Within


I'm in love. And the good news is there's plenty more styles, so I think I may just have to collect them all!

Check out her shop and take a look! 

I hope you have yourself a wonderful Monday!

And to all you who linked up with us for The Prayer Chain, I am so looking forward to praying for you this week! And praising Jesus for all He is doing in your lives!

If you have a prayer request you want to add to the list, feel free to link up or let me know :)

XO!

11 comments:

L said...

You are the sweetest!!! I am SO glad you like it :)
It looks really good on you!!
Much Love!!

Sarah S. said...

I really love those colored pants. Enjoy your new place!

Caitlin said...

You are just adorable! I love your tan shoes!! I want to see pics of the new pad ;)

Julie said...

Blogging has gotten me a little bit more into fashion too! Most days I still just bum it to class though ;) I must say you have a great sense of style!

SH said...

Love the colored pants!

Happy Monday!

Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Classy in The Classroom said...

That necklace is sooo pretty! I love both your outfits!! Classy and professional! :)

ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

Janna Renee said...

I LOVE your church outfit. Those pants look so good on you!

Erin said...

You are just way too cute!!! :) Love both the looks and I'm jealous of your skinny legs ;) That necklace is too pretty, I'm def checking out her shop!!

Rach said...

Oh, I love your pants, girl! So cute!

Unknown said...

I love both of these looks! You look so beautiful!

courtney {splendid actually} said...

That church outfit is sooo cute! And I love that necklace!