Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Friday, December 7, 2012

To Write Love on Her Arms

I have another YouTube video for you today.

I met Bree Macallister in my Community Group through church. She honestly is one of those people that just lights up a room with her personality and presence. I found out she was in cosmotology school to become a hairdresser the first time I met her, and immediately asked her if she would cut my hair for Locks of Love.

Come January, I will cut off 10 inches of my hair by golly!

I have had the priveledge of getting to know her over the past few months, and I had no idea that she had such a story.

A story that I am so honored to be able to share with all of you.

Please watch this video. It may seem a little intense for a Friday, but listen to the message.

Because there is a beautiful message in there.


Grace, love, joy.

There are so many good things in this life.

And when we open up and are vulnerable with one another, we can truly share them all together.

Love you guys. Have yourself a Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Glad you are passing this on. What a powerful story. And I really think it's so cool that you are doing Locks of Love. I've done that a couple of times and it makes me grateful for a way to give back.

Melissa Jo said...

That is SO cool you are doing locks of love! I've always thought it was a pretty cool thing to do