Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!!


I would have posted a picture from last night's Christmas Eve service. 

But due to some time crunches (or I guess you could say poor planning), I attended in what would have been running clothes had my Mom not saved the day with one winter coat and boots. 

I don't even have "I was getting the kids ready" as an excuse. Go me. 

Needless to say it was the perfect reminder to take the focus off my lovely (& sweaty) self and to put it on our wonderful Savior, Jesus. 

After all, that is the reason for the season, right?


Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Merry Christmas!

Melissa Jo said...

Merry Christmas sweets!

Julie said...

So true! Christmas should be focused all upon Him!

Hope your day was full of joy and worship! Merry Christmas! Love ya girl :)

Rach said...

Merry Christmas, friend! I hope it was a wonderful day for you!

Catherine Fishback said...

Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!

XO,
Catherine (your newest follower)
FEST (food, style, travel)

Jordan said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Amy!