Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Liebster!

Anna from My Semi Charmed Life awarded me the Leibster Award! I've given this award once before, and I just love getting to answer the fun questions.

Also, find my answers to Mosby here.

1. If you could listen to one CD for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Hmm, this is tough. Probably a T Swift CD, I think I listened to the one with Forever & Always on it for like a year straight.

But I'm also kind of obsessed with worship music, so any sort of worship CD would work too.

2. What's the first website that you go to when you open your browser?

Gmail. Definitely gmail. If you sign onto gmail, there's a good chance I'm on too. So feel free to chat and say hello if you'd like :)

3. What's the background on your phone?

The shoreline on the beach. An iPhone default pic, kind of like this:


4. What are you currently listening to? Music? TV?

Building 429 Pandora station. "One Thing Remains" by Soul Survivor to be exact.

5. What is one thing you would love to have in your dream house?

Hmm, I'm gonna cheat and say 2 things. Any sort of island in the kitchen, or a lazy susan on my dining table.

Preferrably, ones that look like this:




With the wine included, please.

Any one feeling like getting me a Christmas present?

6. Biggest pet peeve?

I had to answer this question in my first vlog, and at the time I didn't really have too great of an answer. To be honest, I still don't. I feel like anything I say, there's a good chance I've done before, sooo there's that.

7. What's something crazy/exciting that you'd love to do but are too scared to do?

Sky diving. I'd love to go sky diving, but the idea of jumping out of a plane kind of scares the crap out of me.

But never say never.

8. Are there any songs that you know 100% of the lyrics to by heart? 

Too many to count. I'm notorious for singing along to songs regardless of who's around me. I usually don't even notice I'm doing it.

Sorry if that's your pet peeve...

9. If you could invent something, what would it be?

Free travel.

Free and quick travel.

Now that's not shooting for the stars or anything.

10. You win a contest to create a new Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor. What would be in it, and what would you name it?

Vanilla ice cream, with fudge swirls and almond butter.

And cheesecake bites.

And it'd be Non fat. Bam.

11. What is your current ringtone?

The standard iPhone ringtone.

Super original, I know.

Can you tell by the 2 references in this post that I'm still borderline obsessed with my phone? The novelty probably should have worn off by now... but it hasn't.

Thanks, Anna! for awarding me the Liesbter Award! Loved your questions!! ((Be sure to go check out her blog and leave her some love))

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!!

5 comments:

Melissa Jo said...

I just saw this quote and I couldn't have helped but to think of you! “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis

Helene said...

now i want ice cream real bad.
congrats on the award!!
Helene in Between

Anonymous said...

Taylor Swift<3

Anna said...

Love the answers, your ice cream flavor sounds awesome! Would definitely to be a fun one to tryout with homemade ice cream!

Rach said...

We have a lazy susan and I love it! And girl, I am so the same way when it comes to singing. It just happens all the time, haha! I don't even realize it half the time.