Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Living Nativity

Merry 2 Days after Christmas!

I hope you had a wonderful one!

One thing I forgot to mention in my Holiday Tradition vlog was going to my church in San Diego's Living Nativity.

I probably didn't mention this because I hadn't gone since high school, but after visiting this year, I don't think I'll be missing another any time soon. 

It's such a special way to get in the holiday spirit, and a great way to really convey the message of our Savior to kids of all ages. 

Not to mention there are camel rides, a petting zoo, an ice skating rink, and they actually manage to make it snow in San Diego. 

Pretty magical, right?





The holiday magic was followed by a delicious food truck dinner. 

(No pictures taken because it was demolished in point 5 seconds)

It really was the perfect way to get into the Christmas spirit, and I can't wait to make a yearly tradition out of this. 

XO

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh wow that's so cool! I've never heard of this before now. And I love how it has something to appeal to all ages! Such a great way to spread the story of our savior!

Elissa said...

that sounds like a great family holiday outing!

Courtney Cakes said...

Glad you had a great Christmas!!!


Rach said...

This sounds amazing! I went to a drive-thru live nativity once, but it was over way too fast. This one looks amazing! So glad you got to go! :)