Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Friday, November 9, 2012

HAPPY Friday

It's been a while since I did one of these, but I've got a lot to be happy about so bringing it back. 

HAPPY Friday guys! :) Let's see... 

**Getting to play with this adorable pup made me happy.**



**Having a delicious potluck with my amazing Community Group made me happy (& full!).**

**Being able to start running again this week made me happy. 5K with no pain!**


**Finally signing up for Pinterest this week made me happy. Already have tons of new craft and recipe ideas! Can't wait to put them to use!**

**Seeing the start of fall made me happy.**


**Spending some much needed time with the Lord this week made me happy. He is so, so good.**

**Getting to celebrate this girl's birthday today makes me happy. She is just the sweetest roommate I could ask for, so thankful for her!**


 
I hope you have yourself a very, very HAPPY Friday!

5 comments:

Mosby Hardin said...

That puppy is beyond cute! So glad you had a great happy week friend!

Elissa said...

awh puppy! and you got pinterest! I started following you! And I'm so glad you are able to run again!

Erin said...

Your BLOG makes me happy :) So glad you are on Pinterest now, I'll be heading over to follow ya ASAP!

Rach said...

Awww that puppy is SO cute!

Kate Sparkles said...

I'm so happy you are able to run again! It must feel amazing to get back into it!!