Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Alright, prepare yourself for picture overload right now. 

Don't say I didn't warn you.

All week we had been counting down to our big Friday night plans. 


That consisted of Mexican food. 



Like the responsible (& extremely classy) people that we are, we took a taxi to and from the Mexican restaurant. That is about 5 minutes away from our house.


Day 2 started with some epic breakfast tacos (don't you worry, pictures below) and then turned the health kick up a notch with these babies:


After seeing these on Eat Yourself Skinny, we knew we had to try them. Turns out, they do taste pretty good! And got confirmation when Kim tried them that you really can't taste the coke if you don't know it's in there! Success.

Aaand more pictures:




Oh, and Kristi, we figured out what we're doing for our birthdays this year. Check out what we spotted:


Don't worry, I'm sure it's super cheap. 

Alright, now for the big news of the weekend, I finally signed up for Instagram. Ob. Sessed. Here are my photos from this weekend:





I got a text from my brother that just said "you are obsessssssssssed with instragram" to which I replied "yupppppp."

Keeping it real folks. 

Want to follow my Instagram addiction? Do it.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Ahhh, Instagram! It really is amazing. Mexican is my favorite. I've eaten it the last three nights. Haha!