Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Current Favorites

Current Favorite Song: I Lived by One Republic


I've listened to it more times than I can count. And I just found the song today. 

Current Favorite Place To Eat: Natural Cafe


Current Favorite Thing To Get: Half arugula salad and a cup of ranchero tempeh 

Oh em yum. 

Current Favorite Bible Verse: "Not one of all the Lord's good promises to Israel failed; every one was fulfilled." Joshua 21:45

I'm gonna be sitting on this one for a while, til it sinks in good and deep. 

Current Favorite Starbucks Drink: Skinny vanilla latte with soy milk


Current Favorite Thing To Wear: These pants from American Eagle


They're jeggings, so think material like jeans, but stretchy like leggings. Best of both worlds, yes?

{Sweater: Stitch Fix, Top: Clothing Swap, Shoes: Target}

Current Favorite Thing To Work Out In: These shorts from Lorna Jane


They seem pretty close to these, and let me tell you, they are amazingggg. Softest material ever, and there are spandex shorts built in underneath, so no need to worry about pulling them down 243 times during your work out. 

{Top: Also from Lorna}

Current Favorite Thing I'm Expecting In The Mail: These protein bars


Hurry, hurry mail!!

Happy We-Made-It-Past-Humpday, friends! Have yourself a mighty fine one.

5 comments:

Rainey said...

That's a great song, Amy! Thanks so much for sharing it. I'm downloading that sucker right now. That is how I want to live my life. That Bible verse also, um... I think we are in the same place right now. I need to write that verse on my arm or something.

The Pink Growl said...

I love all things One Republic! I might steal this idea for a post too! :)

Pamela said...

I loooove jeggings!

Jessica J-Marie said...

Yes, girl! That song is awesome! I've been jammin' to that whole CD for the past few days.

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

THIS IS MY JAM! So good.