Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My first Friendsgiving!

This past weekend, I attended my very first Friendsgiving. 




Can I just say that I am beyond blessed to have so many amazing people in my life? I couldn't help but look around the room, and feel super thankful. Some people I've known for years now, and others not as long. Some know every tiny detail going on in my life, and some are just acquaintances. But none of that really mattered, we all got together and celebrated this beautiful thing called "friendship."

And if you think that's cheesy, you should have heard my toast. ;)

I will now introduce you to the guest of honor. He's the newest edition to the group, but we've taken quite nicely to him. He's stolen just about every girl's heart, and I think you'll see why.  





If we're snapchat friends, then I probably blew up your feed with pics of this little guy.
#sorrynotsorry



I hope to make Friendsgiving a tradition for years to come. These people really have become like a second family to me, it's only fair that we celebrate the major holidays together. 


Happy Friendsgiving! From our family, to yours. 

6 comments:

Heather Leigh_A beautiful ministry said...

O my goodness!! That pup is just darling! <3 You are so so beautiful!

. said...

I never heard of friendsgiving before but it looks fantastic. What a beautiful gathering. :)

Rainey said...

Oh goodness, that puppy is so sweet! It looks like you had a great time! I love that apartment you're in, too. Cute!

Tamara said...

Ohhhh my gosh such a cute, tiny pup! I love the idea of a Friendsgiving!

Angela said...

What a wonderful celebration...and that puppy!! Ahhh!

Lisa Wootens said...

Hi thannks for sharing this