Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween Adventures!

So I've kind of really sucked at blogging lately. My bad for all those people who religiously read my blog. Anyway, Halloween just recently passed, and we sure did our part to celebrate it. We were pretty excited to actually live in a neighborhood where we would get trick-or-treaters, so we of course had to go all out with decorations. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of our amazingly decorated front/back yard (bad blogger!), but I did document our pumpkin patch visit!






We decided to throw a Housewarming/Halloween Dinner Party, and I was pretty pleasantly surprised with the turn out! We had quite a crowded house with lots of amazing food, so I would say it was a pretty successful party. We're now gearing up for an Ugly Sweater Party during the Holiday Season. Here are some pics:


Kristi and I were Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
The Housemates



Carly and James

The sisters

Robert decided to just be sexy for Halloween

And a throwback to when we first did the Tweedle costume:
About 4 years ago
Well that sure makes me feel old, but I'd say we improved the costume a bit. Well, I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! Bring on the next Holidays, you know our house will be ready. Happy Friday!

No comments: