Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Help

Happy Monday everyone! Yeah, Mondays mean I have 5 long days of work ahead of me, but Mondays also usually mark the end of a successful weekend. This Monday sure did. I've been dying to go see The Help since I just read and loved the book this summer.


If you haven't read it yet, do it! I loved it and couldn't put the book down.  Plus, Emma Stone is on fire right now. Every movie she's in seems to be awesome. (Another movie I just saw was Crazy, Stupid, Love which I would also recommend. I mean, just being able to watch Ryan Gosling shirtless makes paying to see the movie worth it). This Friday, my friend Carly came with me to finally see the movie. It was so good! I mean, I won't lie, it's a bit of a chick flick. But it was a really good one! Anyone who knows me knows that I am always down to watch (or buy) a chick flick, so it was a perfect match for me. Sooo basically to sum up this short blog, go read the book and then go see the movie. Hope everyone else had a good weekend too! Four more days til the Labor Day (aka a three day weekend)!

No comments: