Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's birthday, so Happy Birthday Mom! Hope you are having a wonderful day, and wish I could be there to celebrate with you. This lady has a 22 year old, an almost 18 year old, and an almost 7 year old, and she still manages to keep it all together somehow. Without even trying to, I managed to follow in my mom's basically exact footsteps. She went to UCSB, I went to UCSB. She lived in the San Nic dorms, I lived in the San Nic dorms. She majored in Math, I majored in Math (except I wasn't as intense, and I did Math/Econ instead of the straight Math route). She works with a software company, I work with a software company. She lived in Santa Barbara after college, and well, you can finish that sentence. Mom, thanks for leaving me a pretty great path to follow. Thanks for always being proud of my accomplishments, and being understanding when I mess up. Thanks for helping me become who I am today. I love you!






No comments: